Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still thinking about the water situation...

Practiced today. I didn't feel very flexible, but I felt pretty strong. No ice in my water today... and this shouldn't be a surprise, but I didn't want to drink as much after Eagle because it wasn't cold, frosty and delicious. Did every posture. Is it because the thought of sitting out a posture without icy cold water waiting on the floor for me just isn't as tempting?

I think further testing is in order, but I think there definitely could be something to this...

After class, I went to the new Trader Joes in Ballard. It's so spacious! I picked up almond butter and some other healthy-ish food that I've been reading about on The Hungry Yogini. Trying to get more into cooking healthy food. Supposedly it can be fun and tasty?

No comments: