Monday, January 17, 2011

Back on my mat...

Practiced yesterday. Practiced today. It wasn't pretty, I spent some quality time on my mat, I had random aches and pains today but overall, it's a good thing.
There have been some changes since my last post. New job. New apartment. New yoga studio. There are some things I'm still searching for, but we all know the yoga helps keep us grounded. That's why I'm getting back on my mat. I don't have as much time to get into trouble if I'm practicing yoga regularly. I don't have as much time to be bored and angsty. Food tastes better. I sleep better. My skin looks amazing.
Hello yoga and yoga friends - I've missed you!
xoxo
A.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Welcome back. :)

McCrae said...

I have been doing Bikram yoga for three weeks and it has totally absorbed me! Thank you for this blog, I can't wait to see the way this new lifestyle will change me :)