Sunday, July 28, 2013

I've been away from my mat for months.

I'm training for a marathon. I will be running a half marathon in 2 weeks and a marathon about 2 months after that. I haven't been on my mat in so long. I canceled my unlimited membership. I miss being sweaty. I miss savasana. I miss it all. I haven't been to yoga in so long that when I looked at this week's schedule of classes and who is teaching them, I didn't recognize some of the names! Some of my old instructors are still there - the ones who taught me my first classes 5 or 6 years ago, but I definitely haven't been around the hot room lately.

2 comments:

Blubtrflygrl said...

Me either. I joined the gym instead though and I've been trying to go there at least 3-4x a week which is much easier for my schedule. I'm planning to go back after the summer. It sucks because I paid for an unlimited yearly.

Reachsey said...

best computer monitor deals
best computer monitor for black friday
best computer monitor for cyber monday
Ultra Sharp Computer Monitor review
Ultra Sharp Computer Monitor 2018
Ultra Sharp Computer Monitor 2019
Ultra Sharp Computer Monitor 2020