Friday, July 11, 2008

toe stand, camel and other yoga victories

Had a private Bikram tutorial last weekend with Jenn and it was fantastic! Long and challenging but definitely improved my practice. I had my hands on my feet in camel (and Jenn took an awesome picture which I have emailed to my mom and a few friends), did toe stand (although I still can't quite get up from toe stand!) and refined a bunch of my postures. I got compliments from my instructor on Tuesday on a few poses and far less corrections. Yay!
As my social life picks up, it's harder and harder to make time for yoga but I find that setting up a recurring Bikram appointment on my mobile phone definitely helps.
I can't complain too much - my yoga practice is improving and overall life is pretty good.

1 comment:

Tiger said...

How about posting that Camel Pose picture at http://www.bikramfinder.com for all to enjoy? It's a social network for hot yoga fans.

Might also make some connections there that will reduce the need for recurring mobile phone reminders :-)