Friday, June 10, 2011

I like 'mine' better than I like 'new'

I am sometimes impatient with how long things take. Ok, more than sometimes - often. I'm trying to have more gratitude in my life. I struggle with feeling out of place and like I don't belong so it's important for me to look around and recognize what I have in my life. Last night I was at yoga and I finally felt at home. I felt like I was at MY yoga studio. For a long time, it felt like my new yoga studio, but now it just feels mine. I like that feeling. I'm going to take the day off from yoga tonight in order to grocery shop and cook and daydream and be out in the sunshine... but I look forward to getting back on my mat tomorrow.

1 comment:

lisa lynn said...

I can definitely relate to your post. I had anxiety about bikram yoga in the beginning, especially when I entered the new-to-me studio, but it is such a relief to feel comfortable and I belong there. Congrats, it definitely makes things easier :)