Friday, August 21, 2009

The last few days in review

Didn't practice Wednesday because I was an extra in Lynn Shelton's newest project. She's a local filmmaker who made the movie "Humpday." It was an interesting experience - not sure I would do it again, but I liked learning a bit more about how movies are made.
Didn't practice yesterday due to car issues. My car key would open my car door but wouldn't start the engine. Not cool. Had to be rescued with an extra key.
PRACTICED TODAY! Great class taught by Jenn. She's awesome! Didn't get down to my elbows in fixed firm, but that's ok. I've got the rest of my life (and maybe my next life or twelve) to practice yoga.
I'm feeling kind of dehydrated and gross at the moment. I really need to focus more on my diet. I've been living on junk food for the past few months. Not cool at all.

No comments: