Monday, May 19, 2008

7 days of Bikram Yoga starts today!

I am not ready to commit to 30 days of Bikram in a row but as of today, I dedicate myself to 7 days of Bikram yoga in a row. Tonight I will leave my regular Monday night activity early and head to an 8:15pm class. Tomorrow I'm thinking a 6pm class. Wednesday an 8pm class. Thursday a 6pm class so that I can be home for "Grey's Anatomy." Friday an afternoon class. Saturday a morning class. Sunday an afternoon class.
And I'm just realizing how much life can get in the way of my grand yoga plans even if they're just for 7 days of yoga in a row. A friend who lives in San Francisco just emailed and said she's in Seattle this week and wants to do happy hour on Thursday... UGH! Love my friends but I often find it hard to put myself first!

No comments: