Wednesday, May 14, 2008

might have found a solution to the funky smell situation

I think I might have found the answer. A few drops of lavender oil on a towel that I can take with me to class. I'm sure Bikram wouldn't approve, but if it can stop me from getting so skeeved out by the smell of the room, I think it's a good thing. A huge thank you to Jenn for writing about this technique on her blog. Speaking of Jenn's blog, it's about the Bikram Teacher Training that she's going through right now. She's from Seattle so maybe I'll even get to take a class from her once she finishes. I went back and read through all of her entries and I have to say that I have a new level of respect for my Bikram instructors. I'm not sure that I agree with all of Bikram's techniques, but it does make fascinating blog material! :)

No comments: