Thursday, January 7, 2010

Class #8 + new favorite post yoga food

Did Class #8 tonight. It ended on time. It was less crowded than any
of the other classes I've been to this week. Not much to say. Class
wasn't awesome or terrible - it seemed to go by pretty quickly.

----

After class I was starving as per usual. I got a falafel pita
sandwich and IT WAS AMAZING! It's vegetarian which is probably a good
thing considering my stomach has been a bit unhappy lately. And it's
kinda salty/savory which really hits the spot but it tastes fresh at
the same time and has veggies (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, parsley.)
Although it may not be on ilovesweat's list of foods to eat daily
(http://ilovesweat.com/wordpress/?page_id=721), I think falafel may
go on my list of foods that taste even better after yoga. Falafel FTW!!!

No comments: