Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Going to get a little touchy-feely here...

When thinking about my 30 day challenge so far, it's been good in so many ways. But one of the things that has been most helpful is having a sense of accomplishment at the end of each and every day. Both my personal and professional life has floundered quite a bit over the past year and a half. I don't really know what I'm doing with my life. But for the past 20 days, I've been able to check something off my list. And that has been great. Makes me want to encourage others who may be feeling down due to being over 30, single, unemployed, or just down for whatever reason to do a 30 day challenge. Doesn't even have to be a Bikram yoga challenge - it could be 30 days of anything that helps change your body, your mind and your perspective.

No comments: