Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fall down seven times, stand up eight

I've been told that "fall down seven times, stand up eight" is an old Buddhist proverb. I don't know whether that's really true, but I'm back again to make another attempt at a 30 day challenge. Doing one in July just didn't work. I'm going to blame a lot of it on the fact that doing Bikram just isn't that much fun in the middle of summer when you live in an apartment without air conditioning.

Soooooo let's give the whole thing another try, shall we?

April 2, 2009 - Day 1, Class 1

HOLY CRAP - it was hot in the yoga room today! Thought I was going to melt. Also wondered why there were 30 people at the 4pm class. Doesn't anyone work in this town anymore? Not that I am one to talk...
But in good recession news, my yoga studio has lowered their prices on classes so that's helpful at least. Aiming for 30 classes in my $135 month of unlimited yoga...

No comments: