Friday, February 5, 2010

Class 32... so how many is that to go?

I made the questionable decision to show my work BFF one of my blog posts from a while back. He made a comment today about how racy my blog is. I think he's totally wrong, but in case you're reading this G. - here's more of me attempting to spice up my yoga blog...

32 CLASSES DOWN, 69 TO GO!!!

Other than that, nothing much to report. Class 32 was fine except my right knee was hurting in standing bow and triangle. I took a break on my mat during those postures. My running trainer used to say that injuries are the body's way of telling us we need a rest... but it's still a bit of a blow to the ego to skip those poses. Oh well - it's just yoga.

In other news, I got a sweet new mobile phone after work. Now I just need to find the relevant yoga related apps...

1 comment:

Anny said...

*giggle at 69*

I don't think I hydrated enough today either and had to rest a lot - you're right its a major blow to the ego :(