Sunday, February 7, 2010

Class 33 + almost 1/3...

Since I'm 4 days behind on this challenge, I haven't reached the 1/3 mark yet even though lots of my Bikram101 pals have. According to my calculations, when I'm about 60 minutes into class today, I will be 1/3 of the way to 101. YAY! But at the same time, there is a long way to go. Going to try to get a double in at some point during the week or next weekend if my knee improves.

Class 33 yesterday had kind of a crazy vibe. It was quite hot in the room and more crowded than I thought it would be. There were tons of noobs and a TON of people left the room. I have NEVER seen that many people leave the room ever. I felt bad for the instructor because she is one of the newer, younger teachers (but I think she is fantastic) and one of the owners of the studio happened to be practicing yesterday. Basically there were lots of people hating life yesterday, but except for my right knee still feeling tender, I was surviving fine. The instructor adjusted my shoulder position on spine twist and now I feel like I have a much better idea of what that pose is supposed to feel like.

No comments: